Mechanical lymphatic drainage helps to remove toxins to detoxify the skin which is excellent to optimize the skins health and radiant from the inside-out. 33% of all the lymph nodes of our body sit in the face and neck. This system sits superficial and has no circulation, so by manually draining the lymph, the body responds by replacing the stagnant extracellular fluid with fresh fluid. So now all the cells and tissue are bathed in fresh extracellular fluid.
What are the key benefits?
- Increases circulation, angiogenesis, and oxygenation
- Stimulates collagen and elastin synthesis in the skin
- Restores a youthful vibrancy to the skin
- Excellent for inflammation, under eye puffiness and sinuses
Are there any side effects?
- No! Lymphatic Drainage is safe effective, and non invasive.
- Lymphatic Drainage is beneficial before a Hydrafacial MD treatment as it helps remove toxins and reduces edema from the face; allowing serums to infuse into the skin evenly and effectively