Phyto-Active Firming Mask gives your skin an immediate visible lift and radiance boost by utilizing the latest technology in age-defying ingredients. An exclusive blend of Glycopeptides, Plant Stem Cells, Collagen, Platinum and Pearl Extracts targets key elements within the skin’s matrix to recover strength, refine texture and deliver supple softness for age-defying results.
- 2019 NewBeauty Award Winner: Best Firming Mask
- Ideal for Fighting the Signs of Aging Skin
- Suitable for All Skin Types Except Acne-prone and Sensitive
- Perfect Luxury Mask to Use Leading up to a Big Event
- Achieve Immediate Firming and Lifting of the Skin
- Can Be Used Up To Three Times a Week
- Phyto-Active Formulas Feature Plant Stem Cell Technology to Harness Nature’s Regenerative Properties. These Age Defying Actives Deliver Firming, Reparative and Antioxidant Benefits to Promote Healthy Skin Cells and Reduce the Appearance of Wrinkles
- Perfect for Day and Night Use
- A Part of Our Solution for Aging Skin
Apply a smooth, even layer to skin after cleansing and toning. Leave on for 10 minutes then remove with a soft, damp cloth. Use up to 3 times per week.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mica, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Carbomer, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Callus Culture Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Mel/Honey/Miel, Sodium Gluconate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Phospholipids, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Sea Salt, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Hyaluronic Acid, Sphingolipids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Tuber Magnatum Extract, Phenethyl Alcohol, Michelia Alba Flower Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Saccharomyces/Platinum Ferment, Phenoxyethanol, Ceramide NP, Lysine HCl, Proline, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Glycine, Serine, Anthocyanins, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil, Hydrolyzed Collagen, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)